Basics about StayFriends
StayFriends is one of the friend finder community that helps you find old school friends or classmates again. Registration and use is free, but an account must be created, which should be filled out in detail in order to increase the chances of finding old friends again.
If you still haven’t found what you’re looking for and want to delete your account, unfortunately there is no obvious link to cancel the profile. Read the following instructions to find out how you can save yourself the search and find the cancellation option.
How to cancel your StayFriends account
- Start the browser and visit the StayFriends website.
- Click on the link “Already a StayFriends user?” in the upper right corner. and log in to the member area with your email address and password.
- Once you have logged in, you will automatically be taken to your personal home page. Click on “Help and Contact” which is in an orange box at the bottom of the page. This box is unmissable as it is the only orange box in the bottom menu.
- Select the option “My record on StayFriends” and then click on the link “How can I delete my record on StayFriends?”.
- On the next screen you can click “Unsubscribe from StayFriends”.
- On the new page you need to click on “Delete StayFriends Listing” which is in an orange box.
- Now enter the reason why you want to cancel your account and then press “Next”.
- Finally, you will be asked again whether you really want to delete your account. Confirm it by clicking on “Delete permanently”.
Your profile at StayFriends is now terminated and you can no longer log in there with your data. Your profile data has also been removed. You will then receive an email from StayFriends confirming that your account has been successfully cancelled.
How helpful do you find this article?